Refunds are not available unless a performance is cancelled. However, we offer Cancellation Protection with RJ KILN, for just £1.50 per ticket, which covers you if you are unable to attend the entire event because of:
- Unexpected disruption to the public transport network that directly affects your passage to the event. This protection only applies if you were unaware of the disruption at the time of leaving home, to attend the event.
- Death, accident or illness happening to you, your immediate family or any person(s) due to attend the event with you which occurs in the period between the purchase date of the ticket and the commencement of the event.
- Mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft en route of the private vehicle taking you to the event.
- Jury service which you were unaware of at the time of booking the ticket(s).
- Burglary or fire at your residence discovered during the 48 hours prior to the event which prevents you from attending the event.
- You were summoned to appear at court proceedings as a witness that you were unaware of at the time of booking the ticket(s) which prevents you from attending the event.
Terms and conditions apply. Please ask a member of the box office team if you would like to take advantage of this Cancellation Protection. Telephone 01422 351158 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.